Thursday, November 1, 2007

Beer Review: Arrogant Bastard Ale

Arrogant Bastard Ale

This is a wonderful beer. I don't say that very often but this one truly earns the right to be called arrogant. This bastard is perfectly balanced with a large amount of hops used offset the generous amount of malt used in this brew. Very, very, very thick head on this one. Lasted for a long time and has a great flavor and body. The beer has a caramel flavor that gets richer as you drink it. This is a great beer for the winter/fall season and I can only think of a few beers that would stand tall next to this one.

It is a bit pricey at 4.99 a bottle but as the bottles are larger than your normal 12 oz. I feel that this one is worth a little extra green. I didn't know California made good beer but I stand corrected today. Give this one a try. Feel free to send me hate mail if I am wrong.

Final Score: 87% (Great Beer!)

No comments: